REGISTRAR NOTIFICATION, March 20,2018
Due to the impending inclement weather, we are postponing the decision for the Full Day Kindergarten lottery until Friday, April 6, 2018. At that time, if a lottery is needed, you will be notified. Thank you for your patience. There are still spots available for the no cost half-day kindergarten program.