The Whitman-Hanson Regional School District is committed to providing each student with a high quality education that promotes responsible citizenship.
We Believe Our Schools:
- make all decisions in the best interest of students.
- are committed to providing a safe, secure, and healthy environment.
- set high academic standards that provide an opportunity for each student to reach his/her full potential.
- embrace personal responsibility and an understanding and respect for others.
- provide student-centered learning environments where successes and mistakes are valued as part of the learning process.
- support staff initiative, innovation and professional development.
- share the responsibility for education with students, parents, and community.
- promote broad-based communication and school-family-community partnerships.
- utilize technology as an essential part of teaching and learning.
The Whitman-Hanson Regional School District provides a safe learning environment and comprehensive student-centered learning opportunities that are relevant and challenging.
In partnership with all stakeholders, our district is committed to developing a solid academic foundation that emphasizes critical thinking, creativity, and effective communication skills.
Each student, as a life-long learner, is prepared to face the challenges of the future with the skills needed to become a responsible citizen.