Building Use Office hours are 10am-2pm, Tuesday and Thursday.
Use of Building Use Applications will be accepted, no later than:
- July 1-July 15th for fall usage for fields, turf and buildings
- September 1 – September 15 for winter building usage
- February 1 – February 15 for spring usage, fields, turf and buildings
- May 1 - May 15 for summer usage of fields, turf and buildings
All requests must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the date, time and school requested. Applications will be accepted no later than the time frame listed above. Requests may take up to 3 weeks to process.
Along with your request, a Building Use Application and Certificate of Liability Insurance must be completed
- Application for Building Use - Oct. 2015
- WHRSD Policy for Building/Community Use
- WHRSD Building Use Regulations
- Building Use Facilities Rates Oct. 2015
- WHRSD Technical or Audio/Visual Rates Oct. 2015
- WHRSD Group Classifications
- WHRSD Building Use Package Bundles
- WHRSD Donation Policy
Please note: All requests will not be approved until Whitman-Hanson Regional School District events are scheduled. With regards to gym, turf and field requests, Whitman-Hanson Regional School District schedules our student events as each season begins. Any requests for these areas will not be approved until all Whitman-Hanson Regional School District Athletic schedules have been entered. Throughout each W-H Athletic season, events may have to reschedule at a moment’s notice. WHRSD Building Use Coordinator works directly with WHRHS Athletic Director and we will alert groups of any changes as we receive the information..
Maintenance Work Coordinator
Building Use Coordinator
Whitman-Hanson Regional School District
600 Franklin Street
Whitman, MA 02382